Sunday, August 24, 2008

"She's great!"

Tonight I was reading to Elijah in the rocking chair. After a couple books, I started asking him simple questions that I knew he could answer, like "Did you eat dinner?" He said, "yes." I asked him what he ate and he said "soup and chicken nuggets," which was correct. Then I asked him what he had to drink and he said "orange juice." Then I asked him, "Did mommy make dinner for you?" He said, "Ya." Then I asked, "Does mommy love you?" He said, "yaaaa." Then I asked, "Do you love mommy?" He said, "Uh huuuh." Then he paused and said, "She's great!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got to love those little boys!!!They do love their moms! I know how thrilling that is.
Mom H.

Jason & Kimberly said...

It's encouraging to read how you guys are raising Elijah!

Anonymous said...

Cacey I think it is wonderful that Elijah is sooooo crazy about you...but next time let's talk a little bit about Aunt Angie, I bet he will think she is great too! Love y'all and miss you, when are you coming to visit again?

Janet said...

That is so sweet! You are doing a great job with Elijah!

Lisa and Curtis said...

That deserves a bug fat AWWWEEEEEE!! How cute! Lil' boys and their momma's...gotta love it! lol Take care!