The kids and I colored Easter eggs on Monday and despite the fact that I was sick and not feeling well, they made me laugh so much. (Hence the title.) I guess they are getting to that age where, as much as they love each other, they can also drive each other nuts sometimes. Sophia wants what she wants, when she wants it. Elijah thinks it's his duty in life to keep her away from all the things that she shouldn't have, and gets annoyed with her persistence. And trust me, that little girl is persistent!
This is basically how the egg dyeing went down. Although Elijah was pretty sick that day, so he was in no mood for his little sister's shenanigans. Sophia? Well, she just wanted an egg.
 |
| Sophia, "Oooh is this to drink? Can I have some? |
 |
| "Mean brother won't let me drink the egg dye." |
 |
| "Can I have an egg now?" |
 |
| "Will somebody please give me an egg?" |
 |
| "Okay, now I'm happy!" |
 |
| "Hey, Elijah, can I have that egg?" |
 |
| "Give me the egg or someone gets hurt!" |
 |
| "He still won't give me that green egg." |
 |
| "I'll just take it!" |
 |
| CRACK! Elijah, "Mommy Sophia broke her egg!" |
 |
| Sophia, "He took my egg again, WAAAHHH!" |
And that's pretty much how it went.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, this is soooo funny! Thanks for the laugh.
Awesome! Their faces combined with your comments are amazing! I laughed and laughed! LOVE IT!
ohhhh, that was soooo funny! :) I like the one where she said, "Give me the egg or someone gets hurt!" Ha! Great captions.
Post a Comment