Have I mentioned yet that Sophia likes bananas? Okay, let me rephrase that, Sophia absolutely loves bananas, more than anything else in the entire world. If she was an animal, she would be a monkey, for sure. (Elijah? He would be one of those hyper little terriers, you know, the ones that never stop barking.)
She loves bananas so much that she calls any food, "Na nas" or "Na na nas". But if you pull out a banana she goes nuts. Anyway, this morning I was desperate to give her something to calm her down. You see, I'm still not feeling well and neither is she (or Matthew for that matter), she woke up hungry and I woke up needing some coffee. So instead of wasting time peeling and cutting up a banana for her to eat I just held it out to her let her take a few bites on her own. As soon as she was satisfied with a few bites I laid the banana down on the table to go fix my coffee. Apparently I left it within her monkey-arm grasp, because when I turned back around I saw this....
Can I just say, what is it with my kids and real food and stuffing their faces? Elijah was the same way when he was her age, he only wanted table food and he would cram his face full as quickly as he could, just like a little chipmunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment