So, I have a ton of Easter pics to share, surprised? This Easter was so much fun, and can I say much better than last year's where I was a million months pregnant? It was fun to share yet another special holiday with our baby girl! Can you believe she turned eleven months this past Friday? I forgot to take pictures so we'll let these count for that!
![]() |
| The kids and their Easter baskets Sunday morning. |
![]() |
| Happy girl! She loved the Weeble Wobbles I put her in her basket. |
![]() |
| All dressed up for church. (I didn't get any really got shots of her, she was being pretty crabby!) |
![]() |
| At least Elijah is smilling! |
![]() |
| The whole family. |
![]() |
| Elijah on the hunt for Easter eggs after church. |
![]() |
| Found one! |
![]() |
| Sophia had to get in on the action. |
Happy Easter everyone!













2 comments:
Beautiful Easter pictures!!!! The children look so good, and so do Mom and Dad. Beautiful family!!! We love you very much.
Nana
Great pictures! I love Sophia's Easter dress! And Elijah looks so handsome! Your family photo looks good too! Love y'all!
Post a Comment