Friday, July 15, 2011

It's a Beautiful Day

Don't let it get away! (U2, lol.)

And we didn't let it get away, we went out and had a great time! The beautiful day that I'm referring to was yesterday. Ever since we got back on Monday the weather has been pretty hot for Connecticut. On Tuesday it was up around 92. Now that may not sound hot to those of you in the South but I have three words for you: no air-conditioning! Now think how 92 degrees must feel! Anyway, Wednesday it was a little cooler, and that evening we had some storms roll through the area. We didn't really get any rain, but it cooled things way down. Yesterday it was around 80 with a nice cool breeze blowing in. The kids and I took advantage of this and went for a walk down by the beach. Elijah rode his bike so we went a little further than we usually do and it was so worth it! We found a lovely little area to stop and run around for a while.




July2011 008

July2011 006

July2011 007

July2011 010


July2011 004

Not too bad, huh? I mean, it's not PCB, but it is right around the corner. In fact, I think I know what the kids and I will be doing after lunch today. Going to the beach!

No comments: