Saturday, July 09, 2011

Six Years

A lot can happen in six years, and I have the proof right here!



IMG_1118
Today is our sixth anniversary (obviously) and even though we're spending it a thousand miles apart I thought it would be a good time to post our family pictures that we took last week before Matthew headed back to Connecticut.
IMG_1124

When we got married we knew we wanted kids eventually, I just never imagined we'd have two beautiful children after only six years together. But I'm not complaining.


IMG_1131

Anyway, I'm going to keep this short since I'm not so good at this sort of thing. But, in summation, it's been a great six years and I look forward to many, many more anniversaries to come!

IMG_1108

P.S. Matthew I love you and I'm so glad I married you!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Great pictures! Happy Anniversary!

Margie said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys look great!Love the pictures!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the last picture.