Saturday, July 02, 2011

PCB!

We've now been on vacation for over a week and this is the first time I've had more than five minutes to get online! I figured I'd better go ahead and start posting the pictures that I've taken before I get too behind, I've taken over 400 already!

Today I'm just posting the pictures from our first day and a half in Panama City Beach before we headed up to Georgia for a week. It looks like we crammed quite a bit into those two days.
IMG_0625
At the airport bright and early, it was pouring in Hartford!

IMG_0632
At Mimi's house, ready to go swimming already!

IMG_0635
Yeah, he loves those water guns.

IMG_0648


IMG_0650
Meeting Grandma and Grandpa Sadler, my mom's mom and step-dad.

IMG_0680
Off for a walk on the beach later that same evening.

IMG_0696
Four generations! (Only one of us has natural hair color, can you guess which one?)


IMG_0703
Family shot!

IMG_0720
Go out for a pass!

IMG_0740
At the beach the next day. (I didn't take too many pictures this trip.)

IMG_0742
Putting her toes in the ocean, she was not a fan! Believe it or not it never did rain!

IMG_0767
Pirate Putt Putt! Elijah's favorite!
IMG_0781


IMG_0784

IMG_0789
My two big babies!


That's all for that part of our trip. Up next, the Hoppers (all 13 of us) take over a cabin in the mountains for the weekend!

1 comment:

GIGI said...

Great Papa commented that they are all good pictures! Gigi loves them. Makes me homesick for y'all and FL. I know just where they were taken. Love, Gigi