As you know it's Elijah's most favorite thing to play Star Wars. He loves to pretend he's a Jedi, he loves to play with his action figures and he loves to play "droids" with his little sister. He, of course, plays See Threepio while Sophia has earned the role of Artoo Detoo. Just the other day while coming home from the grocery store we were pretending to be jumping into our escape pod with the stolen plans to the Death Star. I kid you not.
I was thinking this morning, and Matthew and I have mentioned this before, how similar the kids actually are to their droid counterpart.
C-3PO is talkative, logical, a bit of a know-it-all, a worrywart and well, just plain annoying sometimes!
R2-D2 is bossy, speaks in a unintelligible manner but he's still able to get his point across, independent, feisty and always looking for trouble.
Do you see the resemblance?
Although Elijah isn't fluent in over three million forms of communication... and he doesn't have an off switch for those moments when he gets overly chatty.
No comments:
Post a Comment