Monday, May 14, 2012

Elijah turns SIX!

This past Friday was, of course, Elijah's birthday! We had such a busy weekend this is the first chance I've even had to sit down and look at all the pictures, let alone post them!

We started off his birthday by taking Matthew to work so we could have the car to run errands. After our errands we stopped off for a fancy birthday celebration lunch- Happy Meals at McDonalds. We came home, did a little school while sissy napped, then got back in the car to pick Matthew up. Once we got home Matthew and I both got busy with party preparations.He decorated the cake, while I made the birthday boy's special request dinner-personal pizzas! After a quick dinner, complete with root beers, we all headed off to Elijah's baseball game.
IMG_3198
Yummy!
IMG_3195
Sibling love!

After the baseball game we hurried home for presents and cake!

IMG_3213
Add caption

IMG_3201
Um, he was REALLY excited.
IMG_3192
Did I mention it was a Transformers' party? No?
IMG_3203
He loved his card!
IMG_3213
Baseball cards!
IMG_3215
He has been wanting some Star Wars Lego for the longest time. Look how happy he is!
IMG_3227
More Star Wars Lego for Elijah...I mean Optimus.
IMG_3224
He also got tons of new books. He was super excited to receive a kids version of the Odyssey!
IMG_3205
Time for some cake! (Matthew did the decorating, as usual.)
IMG_3228
It was yummy!
IMG_3229
Sophia thought so too!


Next up: Sophia's second birthday! (On the 22nd!)

4 comments:

LauraC said...

Happy birthday Elijah!!

Karen said...

He looked thrilled! Happy Birthday Elijah!!

Beth said...

Happy 6th birthday Elijah! Such a happy kid. :-) (Clearly, because he has awesome parents!)

GIGI said...

Thanks for posting, Cacey. I was looking forward to pictures of the BIG boy birthday party. Looks like fun was had by all. Love to all, GIGI