Saturday, September 08, 2012

Angels In the Outfield

(I knew I wouldn't be able to resist making that the title of a post! Does anyone else remember that movie?)

Elijah's team this year in baseball is the Angels! It feels weird seeing him in a red uniform and hat after being on the Braves earlier this year. He's having fun, and he really loves baseball. This fall, he's actually one of the older kids on the team, with experience, so he makes us proud every time he's at bat!

My pictures aren't that great, sorry! His games are always scheduled a few hours before sunset, and we always end up with the sun in our faces.



September 019
Running home! Err, he's running, I promise!
September 010
That's him fielding a grounder.
September 013
Ready and waiting.
September 017
Getting ready to run home. 
September 015
I was pointing at my own smile, trying to get her to copy me, and she did this.

No comments: