Today's science project was to make a weather tracker and track the weather three times a day for five days to observe the different weather patterns. Elijah was super excited and even waited patiently while I drew out the chart. After we hung it up in the kitchen, we stepped outside to observe the weather for the morning. He reported that it was, "Sunny, warm and windy." Though we had to narrow it down to one, so we decided it was really sunny, not a cloud in the sky!
 |
| Drawing a sun for sunny. |
After school, we took a quick walk and observed that it was still sunny and warm, but also REALLY windy. So we marked "windy" for the noon spot. (And no, I have no idea why our flag for "windy" is clearly a Japanese flag.) On the way home from our walk he remarked, "I can't wait to see what the weather is going to be like this afternoon!"
No comments:
Post a Comment