Saturday, May 29, 2010

Finally!

For four years now I've been told at least a hundred times how much Elijah looks like Matthew. And I have to admit, they're right. I was looking at some pictures of Matthew when he was little the other day and they could have been pictures of Elijah, they looked so much alike. I pretend that it bothers me when people point out how little I look like Elijah. I've even gotten the, "are you his mother?" thing quite a few times. So, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want Sophia to look more like me than Matthew.


When she was born the first thing everyone noticed (besides her size!) was her cheeks. All my life I've had chubby cheeks, though they're not so chubby now, thank goodness! Anyway, we also noticed that she had light brown hair instead of Elijah's (and Matthew's) blond. When we came home from the hospital we compaired Sophia to some of the baby pics my mom brought. Needless to say, the similarities were pretty unmistakable.
Me, at about 4 days old.

Sophia, at 5 days.

Please tell me I'm not imagining this! She's a pretty girl, that's for sure, and I'm not just saying that because she looks like me! Oh, except the eyes, she has daddy and big brother's pretty blue eyes!

1 comment:

Hawley said...

hahaha too funny :) and so cute!