Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sophia Marie

We're still in the hospital with baby Sophia, but I thought I'd take a few minutes to post a few pictures of our big girl! To make a long story short, we went into the hospital around 9 Saturday morning for a routine non-stress test (since I was three days past my due date.) Well, I went into labor while they were monitoring me, so they decided to go ahead and admit us.


Sophia was born at 5:30 pm May, 22nd and weighed exactly nine pounds! It was a fairly easy delivery, I only pushed for about five minutes and she was out. We couldn't get over how big she was and how chubby her cheeks were!

We are all doing great and can't wait to take her home tomorrow morning! (More pics to come then!)

4 comments:

Gigi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is beautiful! Love to all, Gigi

Margie said...

What a Beautiful baby girl!! We are so happy that everything went well. I still can't get over how big she is. Cacey, you go girl! Can't wait to see you guys:)love you.

Jelly said...

She is beautiful!!! And holy-moly, NINE pounds?!?!?! Lily is just now 9 pounds... and she'll be 2 months in a few days! But hey, I have learned that fat babies are happy babies! Congrats to all of you!

Hawley said...

OH JOY!! I love these photos, all of them!! :) So wonderful. Congrats a 100x over!! xoxo