Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day Four

Creative title, huh? Do you really think that I will make it to post 16? That's how many days long this vacation will be, start to finish!
Toady was Sunday, so we've mostly been taking it easy. Although I think we're heading to the beach this evening for a little while. This morning we all went to church together, came home for lunch and then Mom and I went out to do a little shopping. I have to post pictures of this because Sophia was wearing her pretty new dress that Papa picked out for her and she was just too cute! Also, she got new shoes, so there are pictures of that as well.

1 comment:

Margie said...

Cacey,
Sophia looks Darling! I'm anxious to hold her.
BTW, GREAT JOB on your
5k run, looks like you guys had fun:):) Tell Big Bro Elijah and Little Sophia, that we are counting the days to their arrival. See u soon. lots of hugs