Monday, July 05, 2010

Six Weeks

Sophia is six weeks old already and I can hardly believe it! I'm not sure how much she weighs since she hasn't been to the doctor lately, but she seems to be growing like a weed. She has now outgrown almost all of her newborn size clothes and is into 3 month size clothes. She's not really that chubby, she's just really long. Her hair has thinned out quite a bit, sadly, just like Elijah's did at that age, but she's not completely bald. She has been smiling and "talking" quite a bit lately. She's still a good sleeper, although we can't seem to get her to fall asleep before midnight these days. Most of the time she's a very happy baby, she still hardly ever cries, but she likes to yell at you when she wants something!


We're all preparing for our big trip down South in a week and a half. I'm still a little nervous about flying by myself with both kids, but I'm sure it will be fine. Elijah is thrilled to fly on an airplane for the first time and is really looking forward to seeing all his extended family again. He's especially excited about having his first sleepover with cousin Will. As for me, I can't wait for everyone to meet Sophia.

Oh and before I forget, Yale Children's finally called to schedule her appointment with the orthopedist regarding her hips. The last time she saw her pediatrician she didn't feel any clicks in her hips so they think she may have outgrown the problem, but they still want to get her checked out by the orthopedist to be sure. Please pray that they will find nothing wrong with her once again!


And before I go...some pics of my beautiful, smiley girl!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Thanks for the Great pictures of adorable Sophia and her GOOD Big Brother! Love from Gigi

Angie said...

Cacey she is so beautiful and growing soooo fast! I can't wait for y'all to come! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!