Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Family, family everywhere!

The three of us made it to Byron, Georgia around 3 o' clock on Saturday afternoon. Soon we were happily reunited with Matthew, who had just flown into Atlanta. Later that afternoon Sophia got to meet everyone from her Daddy's side of the family. As usual, I have tons of pictures as I have been trying to get one of her with everyone!

We're having a great time so far!



Sophia and Aunt Angie

DSCN6640

Sophia and Aunt Maartje
DSCN6654

Sophia, Aunt Angie AND Aunt Amy (are you seeing a pattern here?)
DSCN6641

Cousins: Jack, Elijah and William
DSCN6674

All the guys together!
DSCN6650

Sophia and Daddy swimming, she loved the water!
DSCN6689

Sophia watching TV with Papa. This is one of her favorite hobbies, apparently.
DSCN6681

Will and Elijah having lunch with their favorite stuffed animals, Shema and Aubrey.
DSCN6723

Sophia and Nana
DSCN6671

DSCN6656

Maartje and I, and Luke!
DSCN6663

DSCN6680

DSCN6696

DSCN6697

DSCN6704

No comments: