So, we are all finally home! Friday the kids and I were dropped off by Matthew's parents in Eufala Alabama (the halfway point between their houses) and picked up by my parents. Saturday morning they dropped us off at the Panama City airport and we headed back home. Well, actually we headed to Orlando, and then Hartford. Everyone on our plane had been to Disneyworld on vacation!
Needless to say it was a wonderful visit. I think we got to see everyone and do every single thing we wanted to. I took a million pics, and I know everyone else did to. We swam, we ate, we visited. It was a perfect vacation. I'm already looking forward to doing it all again next summer. Hopefully in the meantime a few family members can come up here for a visit.
I already posted a bunch of pics, but here's a few more!
Elijah and Will going for a ride.
Cookout on the deck.
My new favorite picture.
Nana and the little princess.
She's started supporting her own weight a little.
1 comment:
These pictures sure bring back wonderful memories. Miss all of you so much already. Looking forward to our next time together. We loved every minute of our time with you! Thank you too for the snapfish link.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment