Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Three Months




Sophia turned three months old this past Sunday. Like most babies, she's growing up way too fast! I weighed and measured her myself to get a general idea of how much she's grown. She is now about 12 pounds and 25 inches. Still my big girl! For compairason, Elijah was 13.5 pounds at two months!


She's still super-sweet and super-easy, as far as babies go. Although she does have her crabby moments! Occasionally we can get a laugh out of her, though it takes quite a bit of work. She can pick up her head a little when she's on her tummy and she can roll onto her side when she's not wearing her brace.


She had another ultrasound on her hip last week and the radiologist said he could tell that it was doing much better since she got the brace, but that she still needed a little more time in it. We have another appointment with the orthopedist next week to find out how much longer he thinks she'll need to wear it. I'm sure they'll schedule yet another ultrasound soon to see how much more progress she has made. So we're looking at at least another month of wearing it. I'm totally fine with it now. She's adjusted quited well to wearing it all of the time and I'm happy to know that it is doing it's job. The only thing I could wish for is that she could have a little more freedom and not have to wear it all day.

I still think she's the most beautiful thing on the planet, but I might be a teeny bit biased.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Love those pictures, Cacey! She is really looking like you.

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cacey :) Wow, I can't believe Elijah was so big at two months! Pretty sure Eden will be little more than half of that... haha!

Love you and lil' Sophia! :)