What can I say about flying alone with the two kids? It was extremely challenging and I'm not sure I'll be ready to attempt it again anytime soon! Well, not until I have to go home anyway. It really wasn't that bad, just like I said, challenging. But we made it!
After settling in at Mimi and Papa's house, Elijah, Papa and I headed down to the pool while Mimi watched Sophia, who was catching up on all the sleep she missed on the plane. (Kidding! She slept almost the whole way!) Today after getting up we headed to the beach before it got too hot. I wasn't planning on posting quite this many pictures, but there were so many good ones!
Elijah LOVED flying on the airplane!
Sophia was so happy to meet her Papa!
Poolside.
Naptime. Sophia was actually awake, I was using her to try and wake up Elijah. It didn't work, he just snuggled with her.
Fore!
This morning as we were getting ready to hit the beach.
Sophia putting her toes in the water for the first time.
Looks like fun, huh? It was. I'll try and post more tomorrow. Not sure what's on the agenda besides my dad and I running in a 5K in the morning. Oh and my brother's and Chico are headed over tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment