I've never been really good at coming up with good post titles (unlike Matthew, who came up with an awesome post title for his last post). Since all I basically do is update everyone on what the kids are up to, I decided to just call this one "the lastest"!
Sophia is so happy to have more time out of her brace! Friday night, her first night out for more than an hour, she was rolling over. It is getting harder to put her back in the brace, since she's getting more and more used to being out of it. Since she's has more time to wiggle around she's rediscovered her feet. It seems like everytime that she's out of her brace, if she's not trying to roll one way or the other, she's completely contorting herself to get her feet into her mouth.
Still a daddy's girl!
As for Elijah, well Matthew updated you on him a little bit already on his lastest obsession. He's still doing well in school. I can't keep up with all his questions about everything lately! He's learning some basic addition and subtraction this week so I got out his set of play money to use. We decided we needed a better way to organize it so we made a cash drawer out of a box and cereal box. When I say we, I really mean ME! Elijah sat and watched. Well, that's not entirely true, he did paint it when I was done assembling it.
It had to be green, of couse!
That money looks real. I assure you, it's not!
No comments:
Post a Comment