Sophia is still wearing her brace 23 hours a day. Her left hip is completely better now though! We go back for yet another ultrasound (her fourth) next Friday to find out if her right hip is better. If they're both good we will start a 6 week weaning process to get her out of it for good. I think it's something like she gets four hours a day out of it for the first two wee
ks. The next two weeks she can have it off for eight hours a day and finally, for the third two weeks she will only be wearing it at night. We're definitely hoping and praying for more good news this coming Friday!
I just realize that in all of these pictures her brace is no where to be seen. She does wear it all the time, I promise. I just tend to take pictures of her more when she's not.
Teething! Yes, already! Elijah was about her age when he started getting his first tooth.
Daddy's girl.
I love these pants!
Elijah was worried that she might fall when I sat her up like this, he's such a good big brother!
No comments:
Post a Comment