Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Beautiful Girl

I got a new camera today, an early birthday present from my mom and dad (thanks!). I was super-excited to start taking pictures like crazy again. My old one was still working, but having trouble focusing.

My mom had asked me to take Sophia's picture in some dresses that were mine, so I decided to do that today. She's at the age where she really is not interested in sitting and smiling for the camera. She's way to interested in trying to get away. And you already know how she feels about playing dress-up...she's not a fan.



The white dress she's wearing in the first pics was my mom's, but I also wore it as a baby (see the comparison pics post.) The pink dress was mine and so were the overalls.











1 comment:

Gigi said...

Thanks for the new pics!! We just love, love, love all of them. Perfect present for Valentine's Day! Love y'all, Gigi