Valentine's Day is all about spending time with the people you love. Like I already said, I feel so lucky to have spent my day with three of my favorite people. The kids and I had a good day on Monday, but we were all looking forward to Matthew coming home that afternoon. He came bearing gifts for his two girls...
 |
| Flowers! |
Usually Matthew and I just have a nice dinner by ourselves in the kitchen while Elijah watches a movie or something. This year he finally had someone to share Valentine's day with...
 |
| Sophia loved her little flower so much she couldn't keep her hands off it! |
 |
| Bet you can't guess what movie they watched? |
After Matthew and I finished our dinner we went out to watch a little bit of Star Wars with the kids.
 |
| Happy happy! |
 |
| Daddy and his littlest Valentine. |
2 comments:
Wonderful pictures! Especially of you and Matthew... You look so pretty and Matthew looks handsome. Glad the day and evening were so happy for you. We love ya'll.
Nana
Love the pictures! And the picture of you and Matthew is great!
Post a Comment