Yup, you read that right, Sophia is nine months old today! I can hardly believe it myself, I feel like I just wrote the eight month post. Time is flying by far too quickly. It's a good thing she gets even cuter and more fun with each passing day, otherwise I'd be really bummed out about my baby girl growing up so fast.
![]() |
| Love this girl so much! |
She's still trying really hard to crawl, but hasn't managed it yet. I think she doesn't see the point in trying to crawl to her toys when she can easily get her big brother to bring them to her! She's not pulling up yet either, but if you stand her up against the ottoman or her play table she'll stay there for a long time.
![]() |
| Now that her hair is a little thicker I'm kind of obessed with tiny barettes and bows! |
Her latest accomplishments have been waving and kissing. She'll pucker up and making kissing sounds if you do it first. And if you tell her "Hi" or "Bye bye" she will wave at you. She tries to talk all of the time, and it's only a matter of time before she figures it out, I'm sure.
She still loves food, a lot, and like her brother will eat pretty much anything you give her. She's still eating a little baby food at night, but mostly table food. Her favorite things to eat right now are bread, cheese and fruit. She drinks a little water out of her sippy cup now too.
![]() |
| She still only has two teeth. |
She has such a loving and sweet personality, though she's a little more of a mama's girl than I would want sometimes! She's also quick to let you know when she's not happy about something! So, still a teeny-tiny drama queen some days. She's happiest when she's playing with big brother, or being sung songs by Daddy. Or sleeping or eating. (Remind you of anyone else you know?) She sleeps about twelve hours at night with only one, and sometimes two, night feedings, and still takes three naps. (Yes, I said THREE NAPS!) Today she took one for two and a half hours, so I'm sure she'll only take two today.
![]() |
| Want to know how I got her to pose for all these pics? Why I distracted her with Elijah's lightsaber, of course! |





1 comment:
Cute, happy girl! Love the teeny tiny clip =)
Post a Comment