Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sophia's Nine Month Stats

Sophia had her nine month check-up yesterday. I was really anxious to see just how much she had grown. Since discovering baby food and table food she seems to have fattened up quite a bit! This is good news to me, since at her four month appointment they were a little concerned with her teeny size (She was only 12 lbs) Well, she's not so tiny anymore. She weighed in yesterday at 16 lbs 8 oz! That's 50th percentile so I guess she's right on track. Also, she's 27 1/4 inches long/tall, so she's probably going to be short. Big surprise! She only had to get her flu shot booster, so that was nice. Her pediatrician seemed a little surprised when I said she wasn't pulling up or crawling, but I said she was really close to doing both! She seemed impressed that she was talking so much already. (LOL we're not!) We're still are waiting to go to her appointment with the orthopedist and find out the latest on her hips. We're hoping and praying for an all clear, so that she'll be able to get rid of that brace once and for all! We go back March 20-something.
My big girl!





For comparison, Elijah at nine months. He was 18 lbs and 27 1/2 inches!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Thanks for the updates, Cacey! Love U