Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Since it's Valentine's Day, and Sophia's first, I thought it was complete necessary to have a photo shoot day. (That and my mom told me I had to, ha ha!) I took a few of Sophia inside this morning, yes, you'll notice she has not one, but two Valentine's outfits. I, of course, had nothing to do with that! They were both so cute we had to change already! The weather outside was nice, almost 40 degrees, so I took the kids out on the front porch for a few quick pictures. Unfortunately Sophia is at the age where she is easily distracted. In this case, she really wanted to play in the dirt and salt on the steps instead of look at the camera. Elijah, being four, was just distracted by her being distracted. Needless to say, we got a few decent pictures and then went inside. I did finally capture her attention and a smile once by waving frantically and calling her name. Matthew taught her to wave last night and it's her current obsession.




Outift number one, my little ballerina!

She loves to play!

Serious face.

Big smiles from my little Valentines!

Waving at brother.

My favorite!
I hope everyone has a great Valentine's day, I'm so lucky to get to spend it with not one, but THREE Valentine's! I love you Elijah, Sophia and Matthew!

3 comments:

Gigi said...

You've just got to LOVE the fantastic pictures of great-grandchildren on Valentine's Day! Hugs and Kisses all around from Gigi and Great Papa.

Margie said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love the pictures, Cacey. Sophia's outfits are just the cutest! Will & Jack are out for lunch with Nana & Papa. Adam is at work. It's just me & sweet Luke left. Later, we will drive over to the firestation to spend a little time together. That is the way to spend Valentine's Day!

Jan said...

Nana and Papa's PRECUOUS valentines!!! I wish they could have spent the day with us, too. We do love Elijah and Sophia! Hope your dinner together is wonderful!