I'm still trying to make it a habit to snap more pictures during the day. So even if I don't have anything specific to blog about, I'll at least have a few new shots for the grandparents! I'm sure I'll be doing a Valentine's post tomorrow. I haven't even had a chance to take a single shot today. This morning we had our mom's group, which was quite hectic since it was my turn to help keep the nursery. After that I had some haircuts scheduled, no, not for us, I was the one doing the cutting. And then it was home for school/lunch/naps, which is where we're at now. In an hour I've got head back out to the bank and then to pick up Matthew. Phew, now Tuesdays are busy days!
Oh, pics, right, here they are!
Matthew pulled the easel out of the hallway and both kids were hooked all night. Elijah got the wipe-off side and Sophia got the chalkboard side. She CAN be trusted with chalk, it seems.
Exploring.
Like her backpack? Elijah was carrying around his big Batman backpack and she really wanted it, so I went and grabbed this one out of storage for her. They were playing school, ha ha! The things homeschooled kids do!
One guess at what he's drawing...and go!
(If you answered the Death Star, you guessed correctly)
Fifi and her pink fingernails.
I also need to mention, Sophia learned a new word the other. Yeah this doesn't happen to often. Although her favorite phrase lately is "stop it!". She can't say her first name yet, it comes out more like "Fifa" or "Fifi". But she can say Hopper! Apparently it's pretty easy to pronounce.
No comments:
Post a Comment