We finally made it to our favorite "grassy spot" as Elijah calls it, where he and his sister love to run around. You'll probably recognize it, because I've taken so many pictures there. It never gets old, and it's one our favorite places. I didn't get many good pictures of the kids this time, because they were far to busy to stop and pose for me. But I did get plenty of them doing what they do best: running wild!
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
Sixty-One and Sunny
That was our forecast last Wednesday. Pretty unbelievable when you consider this time last year we were still buried under feet of snow. Not that I'm complaining. It has been unseasonably warm here this winter, but last Wednesday was warmer than we'd seen it in months. Of course, as soon as school, lunch and naps were done with, the three of us headed out for a walk. Well, I walked, Elijah rode his bike and Sophia in the stroller. We headed straight for our favorite walking spot, the boardwalk by the beach, just three short blocks away. There's always loads of interesting people and things to look at down there, no matter when you go. Sophia had to stop several times, after I let her out to walk, once to watch some skateboarders doing tricks, once for a group of four massive dogs and another time to watch some old people playing on the boccie ball courts.
We finally made it to our favorite "grassy spot" as Elijah calls it, where he and his sister love to run around. You'll probably recognize it, because I've taken so many pictures there. It never gets old, and it's one our favorite places. I didn't get many good pictures of the kids this time, because they were far to busy to stop and pose for me. But I did get plenty of them doing what they do best: running wild!



We finally made it to our favorite "grassy spot" as Elijah calls it, where he and his sister love to run around. You'll probably recognize it, because I've taken so many pictures there. It never gets old, and it's one our favorite places. I didn't get many good pictures of the kids this time, because they were far to busy to stop and pose for me. But I did get plenty of them doing what they do best: running wild!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment