Matthew did bring us girls flowers on Monday night. Sophia was very excited about her "fow fow". The only pictures I actually took were of her and her two little flowers (because it's her second Valentine's).
These are all blurry, I know, but I still thought they were too cute not to post.
Our nice Valentine's dinner wasn't a disaster exactly, but Sophia was over-tired, refusing to eat, and just generally being crazy. We put her to bed right after dinner, not that she slept! So yeah, it was a little hectic.
This morning she was up to her old tricks right out the gate. After breakfast was over, she climbed into Elijah's seat, poured his leftover milk into his empty cereal bowl and spoon fed it to herself.
Yeah, it was a little messy! Notice behind her I finally got a book shelf of my own. So it's now the designated school stuff/mommy's writing shelf!
2 comments:
Awww! Jeremi got Autumn 3 pink roses since she is 3, I saw him hand them to her when he picked them up last night. She brought one home, and it is quite weathered! haha!
Glad you posted. Typical 2's.
Post a Comment