Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Crazy Randomness

I've been trying really hard to take more pictures of the kids, and by extension, to blog more. The result is that I have very few focused and themed blog posts, but a few crazy, random ones. Such is my life these days!


Elijah has been getting a little antsy for some spring weather, and baseball season! Yep, he's carrying a golf bag over his shoulder with his baseball bat inside. This is his serious "game face" I guess!

IMG_2645

Matthew did take him out to play on Saturday, but it was too cold to stay out long.

IMG_2655 Soapy wearing daddy's big snow boots, you can't even see her legs! And yeah, she rearranged our calender, the January is supposed to be where the football is and the football is supposed to be on the day of the week!
IMG_2653

Elijah showing off his new winter coat that Mimi bought him. Yeah, it's a little big!

IMG_2649

Elijah reading "Oh the Places You'll Go" to his sissy. So cute and I LOVE this book.

IMG_2656

More reading, this time a Transformers book his cousin Will sent him. He was so excited!

IMG_2651

And my little tomboy in Elijah's old Batman pjs!

IMG_2659

That same night we set up Elijah's Hot Wheels track and raced cars. I love to see them playing together so happily!

IMG_2660

My little blondies.

IMG_2661

I'm telling you, this girl is trouble! I left my computer to go grab something and when I came back this is what I found. My little editor, making a few revisions to my book!

IMG_2676

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Cute photo of her with the boots! We have that same Hot Wheels race track, and have for awhile... its awesome! I love that it folds up, too!

Beth said...

You will be happy for posts like these when you look back. Great pictures! (Love Sophia's pigtails!)