Her good behavior didn't last long, however, and for the past three days since I've been home she's been running me ragged. I told my mom I feel like I'm being punished for leaving. And if you don't believe me, ask my mom, who just witnessed (via phone) one of Sophia's nuclear meltdowns.
But at least she's cute right? And she's not always like this, it's just when she is I want to run and hide. I really think part of her problem is that she can't talk. I wonder if she was able to say what she wanted, then she would cease with the senseless screaming. Probably not, right?
Yeah, her check is wet because she was crying right before this picture was taking. And she's holding a plastic wrench in case you're wondering.
Still not a big fan of smiling for pictures, as you can see!
I asked her to say cheese and this is what I got.
2 comments:
She is just the cutest!!
She's so adorable!
Post a Comment