Monday, May 13, 2013

Elijah's Seventh Birthday!

Here are a few pics from his birthday. I just realized we didn't take too many. Matthew isn't in any of them, oops! We were too busy having fun!
May 024
Hmmm, I think he looks a little bigger, don't you?
May 025
Sophia helped me make the pizza crust for the birthday boy's pizza.
May 028
A few presents: The Hobbit graphic novel and some Lord of the Rings lego!
May 031
Sophia loved the lego horse that came with his set. 
May 030
Getting ready to blow out the candles.
May 032
The awesome Artoo-Detoo cake Matthew made.
May 034
Present time! 
May 038
A new Bible!

I need to get some pics of him riding his new Razor scooter that  he got! 

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

did he like the Snap Circuits? James' favorite present by far!!

Carrie said...

My brother is getting Nat the Snap Circuits! I LOVE that cake... and, WOW... look at that book! Way to go! Hope he had an awesome bday! (And, Autumn would be helping me in the kitchen, too! So and her would get along so well!)