Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Going on three...

This week we're pretty consumed with getting ready for Elijah's seventh birthday on Saturday. It's hard enough to believe that we have a kid that big without the fact that our baby is turning THREE! Her birthday is just eleven days after his, so we will start planning her party and shopping for her presents pretty soon.

In the meantime, she's definitely made the transition completely from toddler to little girl now.
May
She helped me make dinner the other night. It was her job to tear the lettuce for the salad.
May 023
Showing off her ballet. 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

For some reason I can't post on your other blog at work! Boo! But, I can on this one. Autumn LOVES to help in the kitchen... I am not sure if I like it, because she is SO messy... but, I let her because I guess she has to learn somehow! :)

Karen said...

I tried to click like on the final picture because she looks simply adorable!!