This past Saturday was opening day for West Haven little league. Elijah was so excited to start playing baseball again. Especially since he's on the same team as last with some of his old friends. His team this year is the Florida Marlins.
 |
| There's nothing cuter than little boys in baseball uniforms! |
 |
| You've got to love the missing tooth and the smudge of dirt on his chin. |
 |
| Waving to Daddy, but keeping his eye on the batter. |
 |
| He specifically asked for number four, the same number he had last year. |
Right now he's playing two games a week, which will keep us busy for a while. It will be easier when school is out at the end of this month.
Bonus pic of Fifi...
 |
| I brought up this tub of summer clothes from the basement. She immediately repurposed it and has been putting her babies to sleep in it every night even though she has a baby crib! |
1 comment:
Love, Love, Love E in his uniform. I like the one of him in the field "down and ready". So cute!
Jake is #4 this year too, mostly because he had to chose between 1-4 for size small. He usually tries to get 6.
Love the repurposing of the bin. Jadyn is the same way. I think if I just started buying her random boxes and bins as gifts she would be content.
Post a Comment