Thursday, November 18, 2010

Baking Fun

Yesterday the kids and I baked gingerbread men, and by that I mean I baked cookies and the two of them basically got in the way. I'm kidding. Elijah is a big help, though he wants to do more than he's actually capable of. And Sophia, well, she just grabs everything she can get her hands on. At on point she grabbed a mostly empty bag of flour and threw it on the floor. (These pics are in completely random order, for some reason Blogger is being weird!)
Elijah cutting out a Christmas tree. He wanted to do more than just gingerbread men shapes.
Action shot of me cutting out cookies.
Cooling and ready for icing.
He absolutely had to taste the cookie dough.
Yummy! There was a teeny bit of brown sugar on this, oops!
My cute little bakers! You can tell this was earlier in the day since Elijah was still in his pjs.
Elijah is a pretty good photographer too!
Elijah was really good at decorating the cookes.
Sorry they're so random. I just spent 20 minute unsuccessfully trying to straighten them out!

No comments: