Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Buddies

When Elijah was a baby he had tons of stuffed animals, but he never really had one that he was super-attached to. Until he found Shema, of course, who was mine at the time, a gift from Matthew when we were dating. Well, it was love at first sight for Elijah, who was around two at the time. And he and Shema have been inseparable ever since.

You probably recognize that tiger, huh?


Now, Sophia is the total opposite of her brother (suprise surprise) she has never met a stuffed animal she didn't love. She loves them all. She has quite a few to her name, and she's stolen quite a few from Elijah too. But, like Elijah, she has her favorite as well.

Sophia and Amar the Giraffe

You might recognize this particular giraffe. It's the one Elijah insisted that we buy for the baby way back when I was pregnant. Even before we knew Sophia was a girl! We named it Amar, since Shema is Hebrew for "hear". Amar is Hebrew for "say". I'm sure you can guess who came up with those names.

She loves him!



I'm sure now the word is out how much she loves stuffed animals, we will be seeing more around here. Matthew and I already bought her her first baby doll for Christmas and I can't wait to see what she thinks of it!
I love her beautiful blue eyes and big cheeks!

LOVE!



1 comment:

Angie said...

The pictures are great! I cannot believe how big Sophia is getting! Miss y'all and love you!