Monday, November 15, 2010

Teeny Tiny Drama Queen

That's Sophia's nick-name around here lately. Don't get me wrong, she's still as sweet as can be. She's a wonderful sleeper, most of the time. She's happy and giggly. But if you do something she doesn't like, well, she'll let you know.

Want to see what I mean?
Her new favorite thing to do, stand up!

And this is what happens when you put her down.

Drama queen!

There's a small list of things she absolutely never likes...getting dressed is one of them. The other day I wanted to try on her Christmas dresses (yeah she has three) and take some pics, by the second one, she was not happy with me and my little photo shoot. What's the fun in having a girl if she doesn't like to play dress-up?

Number two on her absolutely-do-not-like list, peas. Not that I can really blame her, I don't particularly like peas either, but I don't have the reaction to them like she does. She gags, she spits, basically she acts like we're trying to feed her something really disgusting, something worse than pureed peas.

No comments: