Saturday, November 06, 2010

Big Girl!

Sophia has now taken over Elijah's old booster seat/high chair at the table (he's sitting on the phone book until we get him his own booster since he's still a bit short to reach!) She's not quite sitting up yet, so she leans to one side a little, but I tuck a towel in beside her to keep her comfy.Hmm, this picture looks really familiar to me... oh here's Elijah at the same age in his booster.

She went back to the orthopedist yesterday for what was supposed to be her last appointment for a while. She has been weaning off the brace for the past six weeks and has only been wearing it at night. She had an x-ray this time instead of an ultrasound, since she's older now. Her orthopedist said that her left hip still seemed a bit "immature" meaning it hadn't tightened up as much as he'd like. So they want her to continue wearing it at night, until she is nine months old. As you can imagine, this was not the good news I was hoping for. I was hoping to throw that brace away! Also, I think we're going to have to go back and get her fitted for a new one.

On the upside, she has started sleeping though the night this week which has been so nice!

No comments: