Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


This is us playing chess early in the morning before the Parade. Sophia's trying to learn.


Stuffing the turkey. Elijah's not so sure this is meant to be eaten...



Kiddies watching the Parade and asking for everything they see in the commercials. Sigh...


All dressed up.


Mommy and baby beautiful together.


Goober busting up cracker crumbs for broccoli-cheese-casserole. He was wearing his plastic safety goggles just before I took this. You wouldn't want to be blinded by Ritz crumbs for the rest of your life, would you?


Here's the table all set up pretty.



Delicious foods ready to be eaten.


Here we are excited about the good food. Sophia's never had Thanksgiving before. She was eager to learn. The turkey we ate weighed more than Sophia come to think of it.



Sophia actually did eat sweet potato casserole and mashed potatoes. (Her first tooth has just barely peaked out of her gummies now. We noticed that last night while the kids were watching the Christmas specials on NBC.)


Elijah's all excited.



Yikes! Cacey Junior here grabbing a glob of butter. (From what Mimi says, the first Cacey was notorious for this as a youngster.) When I caught her doing this, I grabbed the camera real quick. Then I spanked her and sent her to her room. Ha ha, just kidding.



  

2 comments:

Savoir Affaire said...

oh wow. What a lovely family! And by the way, i love your music! It's great!

Savoir Affaire said...

Just kidding. I was already listening to music... I thought it was from your blog! haha. Sigh. Maybe I'm losing it! Have a great day!