Friday, March 04, 2011

Happy To You!

Matthew reminded me yesterday of how when Elijah was little he couldn't quite say happy birthday, so he would always say "Happy to you!". It was so cute. He also used to pretend to blow out candles after he'd said it. We spent the rest of the day yesterday saying, "Happy to you!".



Yesterday was really, really great! I have a few pictures to share from the birthday festivities!




Matthew sent me flowers and a baloon, which Sophia loved! (I did too!)
After Matthew came home we all got dressed up and went out for some dinner and shopping. We went to a nice Italian restaurant. The food was really good! Elijah especially liked his own little personal pepperoni pizze. Sophia loved the bread and watching all the people around us.

The girls at dinner.


After shopping some, we headed home, though I could have shopped more, the kids were tired. It was time for cake, anyway.







She had to taste the icing like brother was.

It was a really fabulous birthday, I'm so blessed and spoiled! Thanks everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! (And your hair has grown out so much! Man, I need to see you more ;)

Happy to you, Cacey!! ;)