Well, sort of. Okay not really! But it was around fifty degrees and fairly sunny on Saturday, which meant we absolutely had to make a trip to the park. Here is the photographic evidence of our fun!
![]() |
| This is my new favorite brother/sister picture! |
![]() |
| Big girl! |
![]() |
| First time on the swings! |
![]() |
| Or maybe this one is my favorite, I can't decide! |
![]() |
| Our big kid! |
![]() |
| He was hard to keep up with! |
![]() |
| Sliding with Mommy! |
And a video of the kids swinging. I'd advise you to turn down the volume so you don't have to hear the narrator's (mine!) high-pitched, annoying voice!








1 comment:
OOOO the one of Sophia & Elijah sliding down the slide together, upclose, is totally my fave :) I love how her hair is blown by the wind! giggle. so cute!!!
Post a Comment