Saturday, January 29, 2011

Comparison pics...



Does anyone reconize this baby?

How about this one?


Yup, it's Elijah! (at nine months)

Sophia? Nope, that's me!

There she is!
I wish I had some of her that looked more like Elijah's so that we could compare. (Still no camera!) But I think you can see easily just how much they look alike. Even now, with Elijah being four years older, you can definitely tell they're siblings when they're together. It's pretty funny to me, since I don't think my brothers and I look alike at all! Matthew always says that Sophia looks like a combination of me and Elijah as babies, which I guess is a pretty accurate discription. She has the same eyes and cheeks as Elijah, similar hair, though hers is a little darker, and her features are just slightly more feminine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love seeing the baby pictures... what about a baby picture of Matthew?! :)

Cacey said...

I don't have any baby pics of Matthew or I would have posted them too!