Thursday, May 12, 2011

Party On!

Are you ready for a picture overload? Okay then. I was told by lots of Nanas and Mimis (okay, the only two that we have) that I had to post pictures of Elijah's party ASAP. Hope I didn't disappoint, since we're still in PJs around here. Also, it gives me an excuse not to get to work right away, since we're still worn out from all the partying!








The birthday boy and his sissy, they were "fighting" lol. She was trying to smack him in the head (gently!) and he was trying to stop her.







Sophia all dressed up for the party!







The awesome cake Matthew made, one of his best yet!







I did the decorations on Tuesday night after the kids went to bed, they were both really surprised when they came into the kitchen yesterday morning!







So cute! And to think last year on his birthday he was an only child!







He said he knew what this was as soon as he opened it...







A Jedi robe! Custom made by Mimi, he loved it!







Our little Padawan.







Star Wars books! He read one to Matthew and I before bed.







Can I just say Sophia wasn't too thrilled about all the presents Elijah was getting! Ten more days Sissy!







More Star Wars figures!







She got tired of waiting for cake.







The highlight of the night, giving him his bicycle. He did go out and ride if for a while, but I didn't get pics.







Darth Elijah







Finally time for some cake!







And a family picture! (Sophia was headed to bed, she had enough partying!)
Now I have ten more days to prepare for the next birthday party!

4 comments:

Jelly said...

Adorable! You throw a great party, and Matthew makes a mean cake! Love the darth vadar face (did I spell that right, lol?).

Margie said...

Cacey and Matthew, you guys did a great job! I love all of the pictures. Elijah looks like the happiest 5 year old and just awesome as a Padawan. Awesome party!

P.s. Wish the boys could ride their big boy bikes together (:

Joanna said...

Awesome robe! Although, he'll never be a "Darth" there is no dark side in him.

Jan said...

Wonderful pictures!! Thank you, Cacey for posting so quickly. The party looked like so much fun. Wish we could have been there. The outfit is fantastic! And the cake looked awesome. Don't you love family birthday parties!
We love our sweet family.
Love,
Nana