Yesterday, at St. John's Episcopal Church we were blessed to have little Sophia baptised. Elijah was baptised back in January of 2009, so this was our second one as a family. It was such a wonderful, joyous occasion and we were happy to share it with our friends and church family.
Sophia wasn't the only one getting baptised, her friend Olivia, who is just nine days younger than her was also getting baptised. And Elijah's little friend Ellia was also included. I'm good friends with both of their mommies, so it was fun to share it with them.
 |
| All the families and godparents. |
 |
| Elijah had his eyes on the photographer! |
 |
| My beautiful girl! |
 |
| She didn't cry! |
 |
| Not sure about Father John. |
 |
| Ummm Elijah? |
 |
| Family photo op! |
Anyway, as you can see from the pictures, it was a beautiful, happy occasion! And I might have cried, just a little bit!
*Photo cred goes to the lovely Hawley Schneider, who was our photographer. (Actually she was Angie's photographer, but we stole her since our camera broke yesterday!)
4 comments:
It does look like it turned out beautiful. Congrats. And love the family picture of all of you.
Cacey, I'm so glad you liked the photos (I knew you would! ;) ... I was pretty stoked about them too, since I don't usually have a great camera like that to zoom in and focus and all. If only I'd had contacts instead of glasses so I could see better!
Anyways, it really was a lovely event and I'm honored to have been able to help you capture that memory to cherish. So happy for sweet little Sophia. She was SO well behaved!!! xoxo
You all look gorgeous! Congratulations on such a happy event!
I love all of the pictures, Cacey! Sophia looks so sweet & beautiful in her dress! I love your family pic, it's one of my favorite of all of you(:
We love you guys, can't wait to see you this summer(:
Post a Comment