Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summery

And by that I mean it is summer-like here, finally! We seem to have skipped over Spring and headed straight into Summer.

Yesterday after Sophia's hip appointment the kids and I went to play on the playground at the Divinity school. It's so nice that Sophia is actually old enough to play along with Elijah. It wasn't super hot, but it was humid and after about fifteen minutes both kids were sweaty and dirty. It was cute though, I didn't mind at all. Afterward we went and relaxed in the shady quad and waited for Matthew to get off work.
May 2011 320

She loved crawling back and forth through this tunnel.

May 2011 321

Elijah sliding.


May 2011 324

My adventerous little girl. She also tried to dive headfirst down the slide!

May 2011 328

Just when you thought her face couldn't get any rounder!

May 2011 336

I love her hair blowing in the wind!


May 2011 342


May 2011 343

May 2011 345


May 2011 355

(Sorry I ran out of captions!)

No comments: